Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rotten Sound - Cursed (2011)


"Fast music for slow people" That is what my newly acquired Rotten Sound shirt says on the back. I saw these guys last week at the Finnish Metal Tour and they did not disappoint unlike Ensiferum with a very weak sound. The lead guitar was inaudible and me and a couple friendlies were having full fledged rage fits whilst bordering the pit, that is just unacceptable. (Any good show allows for no talking during the set, unless the two people talking are J.R. Hayes and Travis Ryan)

These crazy one-word song title loving Finns deliver another worthy release of their grind prowess. The overall sound seems to hoist a heavy murkiness that really makes it come across as heavily fast. (What the fuck does that even mean?) I dunno, listen to it, like it. It's not just a clever name.


Fast Music For Slow People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…