Friday, February 25, 2011

I O U

To those who frequent my mindless dribbling and link debauchery, I tilt my hat to you. I regret to inform you, that this blog will however continue on! I haven't been posting on here as much as I would like, and this makes the "Mormons" happy, but does however weigh heavy on my heart.

This means, I owe you guys some fucking music and the links that go along with it. I thought less than zero people read this blog, though statistics suggest otherwise. This, is good news. I provide these links to spread music and create interest in bands that may sometimes fly under your radar. That being said, download till your hearts content, but remember the hardworking gents who play this don't make any money off your clicking. IF you like what you hear, support it any way you can!

More shit to come, follow this fuckhole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're here…