Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dick cheese and ceremonial apologys.

That title is bogus. There has been an unhealthy lack of posting on this blog, and I am the man to blame. Do not gather the lynch mob yet for I will be trying to fix this. My goal is mainly to get an album out there each day or so for you gents.

Activity on said blog is always welcomed and encouraged, anyone can leave a post. Recommend an album, request an album, tell me what you thought, call me a shit-eating whore. Whichever.

More posts to cum.

3 comments:

  1. Are you a fan of Dornenreich at all? I just got my grubby mitts on their newest album Flammentriebe and blown away. Killer Stuff. Also, WE DEMAND POSTS YOU SHIT-EATING WHORE.
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get to the fucking posting! My computer demands more musics, greets from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Dornenreich before actually, I will give it a better listen later. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're here…